Thursday, March 9, 2017

I am one lucky lady....

I really do think I am a lucky lady!
I have a wonderful family I love with all my heart, a talented niece that photographs us every year (you can find her site here) I am on a fabulous scrapbooking team that has amazing kits every month full of great stuff!


The Blue Fern papers in this months kit were perfect for the fall photos we had done!


I created a cluster using the yummy 49 and market flowers from this months kit and floral add on, added some flowers from previous kits and some wonderful petaloo leaves also from a previous kit.


One of my favorite things to do in scrapbooking is layering and these papers are perfect!


I cut out a title from one of the papers and added a super sweet and glittery butterfly that was included with the flowers


lots of layers!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Laura

No comments: