Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Petaloo and Graphic 45

Hey everyone! I am back to share a really fun project I created for one of my end tables for my guest spot with Petaloo when I start to decorate this year!  I started off with just a little Brownie camera like this...

Brownie

and turned it into this

DSCF4900

I covered it with the beautiful Graphic 45 papers

DSCF4902

and added some of the Graphic 45 cards

DSCF4903

I tied some lace around the handle

DSCF4904

I started adding the gorgeous Petaloo poinsettia's and picks!


On the back I toed it closed with some lace and I added some texture paste then while it was still wet I added epson salts to look like snow and add some more sparkle!

DSCF4908

on the inside of the camera I added a Christmas tree and two carolers and more 'snow'

Thanks to Petaloo for having me guest!  I had a wonderful time!
Merry Christmas!


Graphic 45 Products used
Save

No comments: