Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wedding photos from long ago and the Blush kit!

Hey everyone!
When I received the Scraps of Darkness 'Blush' kit I knew I wanted to scrap our wedding.  I have very few photos and the ones I have are not great quality but it is the happiest day of my life.  I got to marry a great man who shows me great love!  He looked so handsome in his suit.....


 When I saw this paper from Prima I knew I wanted to use it for the photo of Jon waiting for me!  It has this coppery distressed sheen to it!


I created a cluster with the flowers from main kit, floral add on, and previous kits.  I added some Prima chipboard elements add on, the
Prima Rossibelle Ephemera, and the chalk tags from the main kit


I did a bit of stenciling using a heart stencil from a previous kit and ink and molding paste then
I sprayed some cheesecloth with Lindy's moonshadow mist and added some sequins from the chipboard pack from the elements add on.  In a previous kit I received some blue fern chipboard pieces...I inked and embossed them, then added some Imagine Ink autumn glitter.  


I also did a bit of random stamping using the Prima Rossibelle Clear Stamps!

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: