Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Spending time at the Zoo with SOD and Graphic 45!

Hi!
Many years ago we were lucky enough to take the kids to the Detroit Zoo with my family.
When I received this months Scrap Of Darkness kit 'Safari' I knew that those photos were going to get scrapped! 


This first one I used photos of my family at the elephant fountain!
The boys were having such a great time!

I LOVE the Graphic 45 Safari Adventure papers and I had a lot of fun layering all the different patterns!


Here you can see some of the layering and I used the stencil from elements add on and the Tim Holtz Crushed Olive Distress Ink Mini from the color add on



In the main kit are Graphic 45 Safari Adventure Banners Die Cuts
that I mixed and matched and I used the Petaloo & kaisercraft flowers from the  main kit and floral add on


also in the main kit is this really cool Olive Jute Square Mesh
Love the texture it added!

My second layout I created with a photo of the boys outside the Aardvark habitat on a termite hill - not a real one lol!

 



I fussy cut some images out for this one. 


I used the jute square mesh and the fabscraps chipboard title from the main kit.


I inked the 'at' with the Tim Holtz Crushed Olive Distress Ink Mini from the color add on and the 'Wild' and 'heart' with the Tim Holtz Rusty Hinge Mini Distress Ink from the main kit.  I then added some Blue Fern Studios Imagine Ink Autumn Glitter from the elements add on and some crackle medium from my stash

I loved layering a bunch of the different Graphic 45 banners!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

No comments: