Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Sometimes simple is good!

Hi!
I love to create layouts with lots of layers, embellishments and techniques but sometimes I really believe simple is good.
Sometimes its the photos sometimes its the paper is really dramatic and sometimes I just really feel like creating a simple layout.

So thats what I did...


I just adore these papers from kaisercraft....I did not want to distract from the fun photo and fabulous papers!

 
 I cut one of the title blocks from one of the papers...


I layered some stickers and was happy with the end result.


My next layout I used the Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest Collection which has some pretty busy patterns (that I love)


I just added some flowers


and a title!

I used a wonderful sketch from Stuck?!





Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

I love the colors and patterns you used! The page looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

I agree Laura, sometimes simple is best. You have gorgeous colours and texture and fab photos that take centre stage! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

jenessa said...

Great pages! Love the flower cluster in the second. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Devra said...

I admire people who can use Graphic 45. This is lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stuck?! Sketches

Monique Liedtke said...

Such amazing layouts!! Love your take on "our" sketch, the papers you chose are just perfect and those colors are really stunning! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!