Thursday, August 18, 2016

My second ScrapFX reveal

Good morning today I am back to share my second set of layouts I created for my guest spot at Scrap FX!
Mojo hit me at night to create my next layout so I could not take photos of my process.....but the end product is a lot of fun!

I used the Anchor and Chain, Shells, and the phrase

To alter them I used 'Squeezed lemonade' distress ink and dandelion yellow embossing powder and 
Prima Opal Magic pink- blue



'Moments to Remember'


I did some wet distressing by trimming my papers then spraying the Bo Bunny papers with water, crumpling them into a ball, then laying them out.



I tucked in the chipboard shells in the layers


I added the anchor and chain


This was a fun and cheery layout to create!

My final project I wanted to create another grungy feeling project...

For this one I used the 'together is a wonderful place' to be wordlet

I started by covering the  chipboard with gesso, then I used the Brusho colours in Burnt sienna and olive green.


I sprayed each piece with water....added the brushos  then spritzed with more water to create the grungy look I wanted

'Together is a Wonderful Place to Be' 


The chipboard turned out pretty cool.... 





I altered some cheesecloth with the brusho's and tucked it in here and there then added some gold pearls to it and the flourish!




I added some flowers to the flourish cluster!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my Scrap FX projects

No comments: