Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My final project with the Oceans Tale kit

Good morning!


This is my latest and final layout using the Scraps Of Darkness
An Oceans Tale kit.

When I saw this Kaisercraft mermaid tales paper I fell in love!  It is so gorgeous!  



I started by mixing some natural sand medium with some magicals from a previous kit, then applied using a stencil.  I used a white pen and highlighted the circles.  I added the tool from the main kit diagonally across the page.  
 
I added some circles I cut from coordinating paper, the Prima Finnabair Art Ingredients Melange Art Pebbles from the elements add on, flowers from the floral add on and from a previous kit, shells from the main kit and some small pearls also from the elements add on. Adhered my photo and I was done!

Thanks for stopping by! 

 

No comments: