Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Blue Fern Studio's and Stuck?! sketch

Good morning!

As most of you already know I love Blue Fern Studio's and I love sketches so when I get to work with a fabulous sketch from Stuck?! sketches and Blue Fern studios products I am a happy camper! 




I admit I have a tendency to hoard papers - and I LOVE the serendipity line from Blue Fern and when I saw the Stuck Sketch for August 1st I knew exactly what I wanted to use!



I took the negative sections of the Blue Fern Studios Harlequin panel and inked it with Rangers Ground Espresso.  I then randomly placed some Lindy's Stamp Gang Midnight Brown embossing powder. 
I also used a stencil that I received in one of my Scraps Of Darkness kits with some modeling paste and a few prills.

The photo is of our youngest son on the day of his grade 8 graduation so the title piece from the Serendipity calling cards was a perfect fit.



Here is the sketch I used


I rotated it so I could use the photo I wanted.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Danie Ramirez said...

OH! I love how you made this look vintage - perfect embellishing and layers
Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Aurelie said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love, love, LOVE your page! The way you layered your patterned papers created such texture! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

Laura Whitaker said...

This is such a stunning layout, I love the monochromatic colours and softly distressed layers! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

KerrynF said...

Absolutely divine page, love everything about it, the layers and simple palette. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!