Thursday, May 26, 2016

'Soulshine'

I LOVE this months kit name
'Soulshine'
 
I love the kit too...full of so much awesomeness it does make your 'soulshine'
 
So I created my first layout using the Blue Fern studios Tranquility papers and their sketch this month. 
 
 
I also used this months Scraps of Darkness/Elegance mood board challenge.
 

 


I was inspired by the wood , the blue and the beach!
 
 
I created a flower cluster using the new Blue Fern Studios flower and the Prima flowers from the floral add on, added some shells from my stash, a piece of chipboard from a previous kit and I cut the title from one of the papers. 
 
 
The chipboard I painted with clear gesso, then the Prima Finnabair Art Alchemy Opal Magic Pink Blue Acrylic Paint from the color add on for some shimmer.  Finally I added US Artquest Gilt Trip Prills from the elements add on


I LOVE those flowers!

Here is the sketch I used....



 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Valerie Serfozo said...

Yes, what a wonderful name for the kit! This paper is perfect with your photo! So glad you joined us at Blue Fern for our sketch challenge this month.