Saturday, May 28, 2016

Sisterly love.....

Hi!
I have two gorgeous granddaughters  - Gina is 4 and Alex is 1....
such beautiful little girls!

They live thousands of miles away - 5033.1 miles to be exact so we don't get to see them grow up but their mom is wonderful and sends us photos all the time and lets us know how they are doing!  She is so sweet!

She sent me this photo a while ago and I love it and when I received my Scraps Of Darkness 'Soulshine' kit I knew I wanted to scrapbook this photo!
 


What a couple of sweethearts!


I fussy cut the rose from one of the papers and laid it over a doily I misted with Lindy's Stamp Gang 'Bodacious Blush' from an earlier kit.  On the paper roses I used this really cool Art C Victorian Pink Heavy Body Ultra Chalk Soft Matte Paint Tube from the color add on.  I used flowers from the floral add on and main kit.  Those really small cute resin roses are actually Prima brads from the elements add on


I used 3 of the Prima Grungy Butterflies Mechanicals from the elements add on that I covered in the matte pink paint.

I also used a wonderful sketch from SBC...
I rotated it sideways to suit my photo!


Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: