Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Playing around with Brusho crystal colour

Hi!
So I bought a couple of the Brusho crystal colours from the 
These things are so much fun....I am going to order more colors..


I started with a piece of 7dots paper that I had in my stash.
I covered it in clear gesso and allowed to dry.  I then used a Crafters Workshop stencil with some molding paste and heat set it.  I sprayed my paper with a bit of water and then started adding the brusho powder in turquoise and lime green. 
I then spritzed with more water and allowed the colors to mix and mingle.
 
 


See those really cool multi color flowers?  I used brusho on them too!
They are Petaloo DIY paintable Dahlias and Rosebuds.
I spritzed them with a bit of water...added the brusho colors then spritzed again. Cool affect.
 


 
I covered the chipboard with  ink lightly then took the pieces and ran through the colors that were left on my crafts mat.  
 
Anyways so I was having my fun yesterday trying out the brusho's.
I am going to get more colours and try some more techniques!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

LISA said...

This absolutely stunning...Those colors...wow... One of my favorite combos. Love love this so much!!