Monday, March 7, 2016

My sister....my friend....

Hi everyone!
I am still having fun with the Scraps Of Darkness Heirloom kit!

Here is a layout I created about my beautiful sister and I


I used the Blue Fern Studio's Timeless paper for this one...
I chose the three papers I wanted to use and trimmed them to the size I wanted and distressed the edges.
I took two different size doilies from my stash and sprayed them with the Lindy's Stamp Gang Moonshadow Mist in Moonlit Mulberry from the color add on and  Tea Pot Purple from a previous kit. The smaller one I wanted a little lighter so I sprayed more of the Tea Pot Purple.


I love the C'est Jolie! Mauve Panne De Velours Crushed Velvet Ribbon from the elements add on....I laid it under the photo and created a bow for my flower cluster.  I had this little metal heart from a previous kit and used it for part of my title.  The flowers are from the main kit and floral add on and elements add on


With this cluster I added the key from the main kit and lock from the elements add on that I white washed with some watered down gesso 



I took two different size doilies from my stash and sprayed them with the Lindy's Stamp Gang Moonshadow Mist in Moonlit Mulberry from the color add on and  Tea Pot Purple from a previous kit. The smaller one I wanted a little lighter so I sprayed more of the Tea Pot Purple.



LOVE these Blue Fern chipboard butterflies.....

I sprayed it with the  Lindy's Stamp Gang Moonshadow Mist in Moonlit Mulberry from the color add on 
then added Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops in Antique Rose and some beads from a previous kit.

so thanks for stopping and have a great day!
 

No comments: