Thursday, March 10, 2016

More Lovey Dovey

Good morning!
I am so excited to share my final layout using the 
Scraps Of Darkness Heirloom kit


For this one I used the Blue Fern Timeless papers and this months Blue Fern sketch!

To start with I trimmed all my papers and inked them with the Tim Holtz forest moss ink from a previous kit


I created some flower clusters using flowers from the floral add on and previous kits and the gems are also from a previous kit


I used the crafters workshop  ledger stencil from the elements add on and some molding paste




I used the Blue Fern studios turkish bits from the SOD store for accents....I sprayed them with mists, then inked them with the forest moss ink then rubbed them with distress stickles.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Valerie Serfozo said...

Laura, this layout is beautiful! Love how you have altered the chipboard. Thanks for joining us at Blue Fern Studios for our sketch challenge this month.