Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Fun with sketches, the stash and my mom part 3

Good morning!
I am continuing on with using up my stash, using sketches and scrapping with my mom!
I don't know about you guys but I am aching for summer to come...


This little beauty is my granddaughter Gina - such a little cutie! 

The papers are Bo Bunny Sweet Life from a previous kit and were perfect for this photo!  The flowers, gems and butterflies were bits and pieces from previous kits and my stash!
I used a stuck?! sketch too! 

Here are some details....





and here is the wonderful sketch from Stuck?! (I turned it)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Laura Whitaker said...

Such a pretty page page, love the flower embellishing! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!!

Sandy Ross said...

Beautiful elements throughout your layout for just a fabulous effect! I too can't wait for summer! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

KerrynF said...

Simple gorgeous work, love the cluster of flowers and striped paper. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!