Sunday, March 6, 2016

Butterfly Birthday Card

Happy Sunday!

One of our nearest and dearest friends had a birthday last week but because of illnesses we were unable to get together to celebrate her birthday until yesterday!
We had our circle of friends over yesterday for a wonderful meal to celebrate!  I cooked a smoked pork loin and smoked chickens, baked potatoes, salad, and had a mishap with the whickey glazed carrots which are normally really good....our friend Jo brought a yummy quinoa salad and Steve brought some tasty rolls!  Then we had a lemon strawberry trifle that finished off the meal.
It was a fabulous night spent with wonderful friends!

I used the Scraps Of Darkness 'Heirloom' kit to make Jill a card!


I used the leftovers from the Blue Fern Timeless papers from the kit to make the card! 


The Blue Fern chipboard butterfly is from the main kit.
I inked it black ten embossed it with the Lindy's Stamp Gang Two-Toned Embossing Powder,  Gilded Burgundy Brass and  Midnight Pewter Obsidian from the color add on
I added some of the antique rose Tonic Studios Nuvo crystal drops from the main kit and some beads from a previous kit.


I added a few Petaloo flowers from the floral add on,
C'est Jolie! Mauve Panne De Velours Crushed Velvet Ribbon from the elements add on
and some Bo Bunny gems from a previouskit


The inside I stamped a saying that really does embody our friendship on a journaling cut out from one of the papers.  I also fussy cut a butterfly and added a some more Bo Bunny gems!

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: