Tuesday, February 2, 2016

More projects with the 'Beloved' kit

Hi everyone!

I am have been really enjoying with the 'Beloved' kit from 
Scraps Of Darkness! 

Although my granddaughters live  over 3,000 miles away their mom is wonderful at sending me photos!


TheG45 Mom Amour papers were perfect for this photo!


I used the flowers from the main kit and the floral add on.  The green leaves on the Prima flowers were a little too bright green for me so I used the Tim Holtz ink in forest moss from a previous kit on a make up sponge to enhance the color a bit. To add alittle more depth I inked the edges of the flowers and the doiley with the Ranger Worn Lipstick from the color add on and the Staz On black cherry from a previous kit


The wonderful blue fern chipboard is from the elements add on.
 I inked it with the  Ranger Worn Lipstick from the Color add on, then added the Ranger Rose Quartz embossing powder also from the color add on, then to add a little more I added the aged black embossing enamel also from a previous kit.

I created a small cluster with a small piece of doily and a few flowers.  I punched the edge of the paper and added a few BoBunny pearls!

I also made a romantic card! 


For this card I used the G45 Mon Amour papers.

I cut the journaling prompt from the papers, added some Bo Bunny gems and a few flowers and black ribbon


The inside!


I had to spruce up the envelope too!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: