Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Love is Timeless

I have been truly blessed in my life...
I have two wonderful boys and husband who adores me and I him.
We are both stubborn, mule headed and passionate and it makes for some interesting discussions (sometimes loud) but it is an awesome kind of love....
Our love is passionate, loud, quiet, sweet, sexy and Timeless...


I created this layout using the Scrap Of Darkness 'Heirloom' kit

I chose the Blue Fern 'Timeless' papers and chipboard.


I created a flower cluster using the flowers from the main kit, 
 floral add on, and those cute little Craft Consortium Always & Forever resin flowers from the elements add on and some from previous kits.
They were all so pretty but not aged enough for me so I added some of the Lindy's Stamp Gang Moonshadow Mist in Moonlit Mulberry from the color add on


I also sprayed some doilies with the mist....


 
The title is Blue Fern Chipboard from the elements add on and the beaded flourish frame is from the SOD store

I covered them both in sand medium, then sprayed them with Lindy's Stamp Gang Moonshadow Mist in Moonlit Mulberry from the color add on, added
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Two-Toned Embossing Powder - Gilded Burgundy Brass and Midnight Pewter Obsidian from the color add on, and heat set it.


 In the main kit is the really cool product - Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops in Antique Rose...it reminds me a lot of liquid pearls but I love the color and thickness....
I wanted it to be imperfect and look aged so I added quite a bit and hoped it would crack and it worked!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments: