Friday, January 15, 2016

Winter layout....

Hi everyone!
I still had some of the awesome things left from the Scraps Of Darkness 'Wilma's Winter Wishes' kit and created another layout!
Being from Canada we usually have some awesome winters perfect for taking photos of our boys having some snowy fun!

For this layout I used the January Bo Bunny Sketch


Cody & Ty were building snowmen and Ty got tired and decided it was time to take a break!

I used the Bo Bunny Sleigh ride papers which were perfect for this photo!


I created a flower cluster using flowers from the floral add on as well as some from previous kits, the Bo Bunny layered chipboard tree, and Bo Bunny snowflakes - all from the kit and add ons.

To coordinate everything in my cluster I used some home made snow - a mixture of modeling paste, gesso and mica powder then while still wet I added some fine glitter.


The tree was so cute before but I love how the snow accents it.


I added some random Zva Creative gems elements add on.


and I added some more snow to the Bo Bunny title.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Lovely layout! I am in awe of your use of flowers on your layouts with male subjects, the lo never comes across as feminine in any way.