Thursday, September 17, 2015

Daddy's Little Helper!

Good morning everyone!
We are one day closer to the weekend!

I finished another layout with the Scraps Of Darkness September kit!

This little cutie is Cody just a few short years ago!
He and his brother were helping my hubby strip the Laguna  to see what parts we needed to buy.


He loved being out in the shop with his dad when he was young


I did LOTS of layering of the awesome Kaisercraft Time Machine papers!



I just kept cutting and distressing the edges until I got the look I wanted.


In the main kit is these wonderful Prima/Finnabair Mechanicals Metal Gears



I covered them in with my embossing pad then with the Lindy's Stamp Gang Midnight Bronze Obsidian embossing powder  and heat set.  I also added Flourish With A bling Pearls from the elements add on to centers of the gears!

I die cut the chipboard ones, then misted them with the Lindy's Stamp Gang Dark Chocolate Truffle Starburst Mist, added the Lindy's Stamp Gang Midnight Bronze Obsidian embossing powder, heat set them misted a bit with the Lindy's Stamp Gang shabby Turbine Teal Starburst Mist - all from the color add on.


I also misted some cheesecloth tore it and stuck it into places around the photo and layers!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: