Wednesday, August 12, 2015

OOPS Forgot to share

Summer has been busy and I completely forgot to share
my last two layouts from the July Scraps Of Darkness kit - my bad.

The first one is of our handsome oldest son.
This photo was taken just before he started in grade 9.


I used a bunch of old kit pieces, some die cuts and of course the wings from the kit - that I just love!
I misted them, painted them and heat embossed them with the embossing powder and magicals from the kit and add ons!


I like that they all look different but yet have the same grungy feel



My next layout is of one of my sweet granddaughters!



Isn't she precious?

I added the cameo from the elements add on to the metal wings!  I fussy cut the title from one of the papers


I wanted to the focus to be on Alex so I created a cluster of flowers which would draw your eyes to her.  To add visual interest I inked a few of the flowers and to add texture I used some of the crocheted lace from the kit.




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: