Wednesday, August 19, 2015

More from the SOD August kit!

Good morning!

Today I am sharing 2 more projects from this months awesome kit!


I love how the patterns, colors and designs all lend themselves to each other in the Kaisercraft Botanica paper line!
It makes it so easy to layer....one of my favorite things to do!


I used one of the wonderful stamps in the elements add on and gesso....added a few flowers and the wonderful title I cut from one of the papers!


I also added a bit of gesso to the flowers and misted a doily with mist from a previous kit and tucked it between a couple of layers.  In the Color Add On is Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad - Forest Moss which was perfect for inking my edges!




I created a cluster of flowers and added one of those darling owls from the main kit.
To achieve the look I painted the owl with Inklingz from previous kits, and while it was still wet I added some embossing powder also from a previous kit and heat set it.  I painted the heart and eyes and then added some gesso.  I think he is adorable!

My next project is a card I created for a friend.



The cut apart papers from Kaisercraft make creating cards easy!

I misted some cheesecloth from a previous kit, inked the edges with the Tim Holtz ink, layered and tied a bow with ribbon from a previous kit!


I love the kraft colored flowers that were in a previous kit!


I added another cut apart for the inside and a few flowers and a butterfly from a previous kit!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: