Thursday, August 27, 2015

More from the Scrap Of Darkness August kit!

hi everyone!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Today I wanted to share a couple more layouts from this months awesome Scraps of Darkness kit

First up I chose to use the awesome Bo Bunny papers and elements in the kit AND I used the wonderful Bo Bunny sketch found here


I layered and distressed the lovely Bo Bunny papers!


I die cut some flowers out of the paper bags that Melinda uses to ship the add ons in!
I misted them and if you look I used a Bo Bunny brad in the center that was in the elements add on.

I used  a Misc. Me journaling block that I distressed the edges on also from elements add on and some Bo Bunny buttons that in the main kit.


I misted a few doilies too with various colors from previous kits!


Next up is another layout that I used the wonderful Bo Bunny papers on


I love these colors!


I created a cluster of elements using flowers from the floral add on and some from previous kits, and a banner from the Bo Bunny Combo Stickers from the main kit


I die cut some leaves out of the Bo Bunny papers and the deep red flower is from my stash



in these photos you can see the dimension.....



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: