Thursday, July 16, 2015

Celebrating Sisters

Good Morning!

Today I get to share two of my newest layouts I created using the gorgeous 
Scraps Of Darkness July kit 'Tracey's Artful Adventure'

Both these projects celebrate having a sister.

First up is a layout about my beautiful granddaughters!
I used the Bo Bunny Penny Emporium papers from the kit and paper add on.


They look so happy to just be sisters!





The flowers are from the kit, floral add on and from the store!




I used a stencil, some modeling paste then painted it using Shimmerz Inklingz
I also added some glass beads and gesso!




I added the glass beads and gesso to the flowers and the Prima metal angel wings from the
Embellishment add on.  I used the Kaisercraft letters from the main kit for the title!

The next layout is of my beautiful sister and I!


I used the Bo Bunny Emporium papers for this one too!  I misted some doilies using Lindy's mists from previous kits.




I used the chipboard sticker for my title and the lace is from a previous kit




I love the canvas corp tissue paper and the pretty butterfly!


I created this cluster with flowers from the add on, the kit and the store!
The pretty cameo is from the element add on!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: