Tuesday, April 7, 2015

More from Scraps Of Darkness!!!

Good Tuesday Morning!

Today I am sharing a few more layouts from the Scraps Of Darkness 
Michelle's Mechanical Madness kit!

'Love Those Eyes'


Our youngest has the most amazing blue eyes - just like his dad!


I used some gesso on the flowers and elements including the chipboard and Prima Metal trinkets and alphas


I love the kit and add on flowers!  I added some from a previous kits and made the blue ones!


I sprayed the blue fern chipboard and added some gesso!



Lots of dimension!

Next up is simple but I think dramatic layout

'In These Moments Time Stood Still'


I love this photo of our oldest (I think I say that a lot lol)


I used the Kaisercraft papers


I sprayed the flowers with mists to pick up the turquoise from the water!


just a little cluster!

'If only you Knew.....'


another layout I wanted to highlight the photo!


I cut the title from the paper!


I used a piece of Leaky Shed chipboard that I painted and misted!


No comments: