Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Buddies!

Good morning!
It is so good to be well!
Sorry I disappeared but my oldest son & I have been sick for 2 weeks....this bronchial virus knocked us both for a loop!
I didn't even get to play with my new kit when it came in...I was so disappointed!
But as soon as I got feeling better I could not wait to dig in!

So here is my first layout using the Scraps Of Darkness
'Michelle's Mechanical Madness' kit!

 
This is our oldest Cody and his best friend Nate at their graduation from grade 8 in 2014!

The colors of this kit is amazing!  I love the hints of blue!
For this layout I used the Melissa Francis Glamour & Grunge papers


I used the flowers from floral add on and some from a previous kit!
I also used the Fabscraps metal filigree embellishments from teh mail kit - added some gesso and a few of the Prima crystals!


I did a lot of tearing to add to the texture of the background!
I took a piece of lace from a previous kit and misted it with the Lindy's Stamp Gang - Starburst Mist - Afternoon Delight Denim from the color add on


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: