Monday, January 5, 2015

Top 14 of 2014

Hi everyone! I hope you are all safe and warm - it is miserable and cold out there! 

Today I posting my favorite 14 projects I created in 2014 

These are in no particular order - just ones I am really happy with!


'With Love'



This is one I created with the April kit from Scraps Of Darkness

I think the layout captured the feel and the passion I was going for.  I love working with red and black!


'My Cowboy & Me' 

 

This is the first one I created for Leaky Shed Studios!
It shows my hubbys personality and that hes sexy!


'Happiness'


 
this layout just went together so easily using the August SOD kit


'Moments'


Our oldest is a teenager now so moments that I get to hug him or just be with him, I cherish


'Love Story'


My hubby and I are a great team and have a wonderful love story,
I think this layout really captures it, using the SOD July kit!



'Family'



I love the design of this one....created using the June SOD kit!


'2 strong women'


My sister was diagnosed with breast cancer this year - my heart broke when she told me,  but she is strong and taught me to be strong.  She rang the bell this year and beat cancer!
created using the June SOD kit



'Moments'


I had a lot of fun with mists and mixed media products on this one...
Used the May SOD kit



'Love'


More mixed media fun using the May SOD kit.
I love to make flowers and I I had a lot of fun making most of these!


'Memories'


So I think I must have really liked the May SOD kit! lol!
I don't why I like this layout - I just do - must be that incredible photo


'This is Happiness'


When I took this photo I knew that I wanted to scrap it
in a  shabby chic layout which I did using the November SOD kit


'Grow'


working with the Prima papers from the September kit was awesome....fit perfectly with one of my favorite photos from when our boys were small....love this photo


'Awesome'


this photo really spoke to me and the papers from the kit were perfect for capturing the feeling of the photo.  This layout makes me happy!


'Memory'


We spend a lot of time at the beach in the summer.....great place to unplug.
I love to layer and the prima papers were perfect for this. 
I created this one for Leaky Shed Studio using the sandcastle!

ok so I have a couple of honorable mentions just because I really liked them but they just missed out on the list


I just love this one created for Flourish With A Bling...
the layout shows the love between my hubby and I.


I made this shadow box for my sister using FWAB products and homemade flowers


another mixed media fun layout...just like it!

Ok so thanks for stopping by!

No comments: