Thursday, January 8, 2015

My first layout from the beautiful 'Northern Lights' kit and more

So as I am editing the photos from my first layout for the 'Northern Lights' kit
from Scraps Of Darkness I realize I forgot to post my last layout from the 
'Serenade' kit so today I am posting both of them!

Here is my last layout from the 'Serenade kit'


I used the blue fern papers and the sketch from their blog!

Here are a few of the details


I sprayed the chipboard, used distress paint and a little gesso





I used kit flowers, previous kit flowers which I misted and a few from my stash and of course a little gesso


I used lots of elements


I used the center of the blue fern 'Turkish bits' chipboard

Now onto the new and fabulous kit!

I used the Bo Bunny Altitude papers for this one


I used this months mood board for inspiration


here are a few of the details


LOVE the flowers in the kit and floral add on....


I added a few of the Bo Bunny crystals the center of the snowflakes!


I also add some cheesecloth to the clusters!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Truly a stunning layout with great details! Thanks for joining us in the January Blue Fern Studios Sketch Challenge!

Valerie Serfozo said...

Time is running out. Be sure to check the January sketch challenge winners post on our blog! Oh, and congratulations!