Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My Bon Appeitit reveal!

Good morning everyone!

Today I am sharing a few layouts I did using the awesome and spooky Scraps Of Darkness Kit
'Bon Appetit'

First up I used the Zombie line from Moxxie


Our youngest went out a couple of years ago as a zombie so this line was perfect!


I made some of the flowers with the mists from the color add on and coffee filters and the super cool stickers from the flower centers!

here are some more




I used the stickers for the title too!


I love the dimension the um wow chipboard added!

Next up....


This is our youngest carving pumpkins when he was little......


I made the pumpkins out of the cardstock from the cardstock add on and the title is from last years Halloween kit




a few flower clusters


and I placed the Echo Park sticker on the same cardstock then cut it out

Finally a layout I did using a Stuck? sketch


I used the mask from the kit and the ink from the color add on for the background


the fun bats are from UmWow Studious and were from the embellishment add on and I loved that the bast were a mix of sizes


I sprayed a couple of the flowers with mists and ink


and I fussy cut the title from the Reminisce's paper

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Amazing pages! So glad you shared with us at Stuck?!

Tracy B said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the papers with your photos, they really pop! And the bats are the perfect touch. Thanks for joining in with us at STuck?!

Tomomi said...

So cool layout!!
Thanks so much for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches:)

KerrynF said...

Absolutely love your take on the sketch, all of your pages are stunning. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!

li-bee-ti said...

Great layouts! I love the bats embellies. thank you for sharing it with us at Stuck?!.