Thursday, September 18, 2014

Weathered and Worn projects!

Good morning everyone!

Today I am going to share a couple of my layouts using the awesome
Scraps Of Darkness 'Weathered and Worn' kit

First up is a about about my fabulous family using the 
Teresa Collins 'Life Emporium' papers from the kit and paper add on!
Such gorgeous and fun papers!



I really loved layering these papers....they coordinate so well!


I had this word 'family' in my stash!
So I painted it brown with the Art Anthology Metal Effects Paint then stuccoed the
Shimmerz Texturez Paint in Crushed Coral, all from the color add on



I created a flower cluster using the flowers from the flower add on and my stash!
The kit also comes with this really cool canvas banner that I simply inked on the edges!



The heart doily comes in a package of 12!  I love doilies so its really awesome!
They started off a little on the pink side so I inked them then added some embossing powders from a previous kit!


Next is another layering creation - I love to layer....

This is my oldest son and I...he brings me such happiness!!!!


This time I used the Marion Smith Designs 'Garment District' papers!


I fussy cut a few 'tickets' from a couple of the papers and added a couple of flowers


I inked some of the flowers (some are from previous kits) and added the resin flowers and created a fun corner cluster!


the birdie is from the this kit and the 'happiness' sign is from a previous kit


Lots of layers and another doily!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What beautiful layouts, Laura!! Your love for your family is so evident!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace