Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My First Leaky Shed Layout!!!!

Hey everyone!  
I am so excited to share my very first Leaky Shed Studio creation!
After receiving my first package of gorgeous chipboard I was stoked to create this layout of my hubby & I


I love texture and dimension on my projects and
the awesome Leaky Shed chipboard pieces were the perfect embellishment!






Here I used the Gear set amongst my cluster!

Here is a close up of the texture and color





I used gesso, sand gel and mists to create the effect
on both the gears & the 'Cowboy' & the barbed wire border



Leaky Shed Studio Products

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed my first post for Leaky Shed!

3 comments:

Tracey Gregory said...

Congrats on your debut! Awesome guy page of you and your studmuffin :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wowzers, girl! That is amazing! Congrats on your debut!

Susie Bentz said...

Brilliant layout! Congrats!

Congrats on making the Die-Namites Guest DT, too!