Monday, August 11, 2014

Another layout from the Believe kit

Morning everyone!

I love this kit - it is so fun and bright!

So I tried a fun and bright layout about my beautiful granddaughter!

I did a lot of fussy cutting of the wonderful Bo Bunny papers


I fussy cut the sign and the gnome and added the reindeer moss for texture




I also fussy cut a fairy and added a nest from the embellishment add on.  I used the flowers from the floral add on and I used a mushroom from my stash that I gessoed then sprayed with the mists from the color add on and added the dots using the dimensionz.  I did not want perfect circles on the mushrooms so I used my heat gun to dry and texturize the paint. I also added more of the moss





another cluster.....


lots of dimension!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: