Tuesday, June 17, 2014

More from the Super fun Twisted and Tangled kit!

So I am having so much fun with this yummy kit!

Here are a couple of layouts I completed!

A friend of mine - Michelle - took this wonderful photo of my family last October!


I used the 7 dots papers and the flowers from the kit and the floral add on, the stencil from the kit and the mists from the color add on as well as some mists from some previous kits

Here are a few close ups



My next layout features a photo from my niece Jill - Breaultography

I went a bit minimalist  on this one.....


I used  a brick stencil and natural sand gel medium then sprayed with the Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions Mist in Slate Gray from the color add on, then dry brushed with gesso

Here are some of the details

the flourished are from the stash, the clock is from a previous kit and the die cuts are from the twisted and tangled kit



Thanks so much for stopping by

3 comments:

Dorota Dołęga said...

wow, both layouts are wonderful, especially the first one, i love the way you use dark colours <3

Tracey Gregory said...

Both are wonderful but the first one knocks my socks off!

Sandi Clarkson said...

All your projects are simply amazing! You made wonderful use of this Kit! Loving all the purples!