Friday, March 14, 2014

My Touch Of Grey Reveal

Hi everyone!

Today is reveal day at Scraps of Darkness!

Here are a few of my layouts.....


The fabulous photo is another from our photo session with Breautography


I love the Large Clock Face from Prima


I used the mists from the color add on the background!


The vibrant pink flowers were perfect!  I wanted more blue so I misted a few of the pink flowers with the Lindy's Stamp Gang - Bodacious Blush Mist from the color add on

I created this layout using this months awesome sketch!





My next layout.....


The blue was perfect for a layout of our family with Betsy (our truck!)


I made some flowers, some are from my stash and again I misted some with the  
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Bodacious Blush Mist from the color add on

I also misted the prima cards that came with the kit for a bit more drama!






my final layout share for today.....

its a little more simple but was lots of fun to make!


I used some modeling paste and a couple of stencils then let the mists 'run'


The fabulous butterfly stamp is included in the kit!
I used the Lindy's Stamp Gang - Golden Angel Wings Embossing Powder from the color add on
then the Lindy's Stamp Gang - Ocean Breeze Mist also from the color add on and cut it out!


I added a few of the fun buttons from the embellishment add on!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tracey Gregory said...

Love the different looks you create from the same kit!

lost coast scrapper said...

Love your work with the kit, all your techniques are just perfect!! xo

Bente Fagerberg said...

These are so pretty all of them. I cannot believe how versatile this kit is. Stunning work!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Fantastic Reveal! Every project is so creative! Hugs!