Friday, November 22, 2013

SOD, FWAB & SOUS

Another project I got to combine my favorite kit club ever, my favorite bling manufacturer and my favorite sketchsite!

I used my "Gothic" kit from scraps of darkness to scrap about the boys carving 
jack-o-laterns last year!


I used the Bella rhinestone in black to make the skull that I sprayed with the mist from the color add on isn't it creepy?



  and I used the mist from the color add on to spray the cheese cloth and add a few pearls from the adhesive pearl pack in mango!


I added some of the pearls to the banner from the sticker sheet!


and of course here is this weeks FABULOUS sketch!
love multi photos sketches!


Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Charlotte Brochu said...

Great layout and the skeleton guy sure draws your eye there!

Caroleanne Wright said...

wow great idea to combine all three, love it.