Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A FWAB share

I LOVE this time of year! The nights are crisp, the leaves are turning beautiful colors, warm apple cider and the photo ops when the kids rake a pile of leaves to jump in! On this layout I used the Luke flourish in Teal, the teal adhesive pearls and Taylah’s Toadstools 

I used some texture paint and my brick stencil then sprayed with some mists....
 


Do you see the toadstools!  I loved the shape but the color did not go with my vision so I covered them with gesso then sprayed them and finally added the teal pearls!


I did cut the Luke flourish a bit so I could use it around the layout!
for added fun I placed the title around the curve of the flourish!


I added the piece of cut flourish and the pearl to the center of a metal flower


Thanks for stoppin by!

No comments: