Friday, October 11, 2013

Scraps Of Darkness and SOUS!

I am really lucky that I can combine my DT duties from Scraps of Darkness with 
the awesome sketches from SOUS!

This week the sketch was right up my alley! LOTS of luscious layers which worked perfectly with the papers from this months SOD kit!



I love the black and blue color color combo!
I sprayed the doilies with the mists from the color add on!
I also fussy cutted the title from one of the papers!


I also tucked a couple of the prima cards under the photo (credits to breaultography)


and here is the wonderful sketch!


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Tracey Gregory said...

Awesome take on the sketch-has signature "cool" style!

Charlotte Brochu said...

Great layout! Love all the layers!

Patries said...

So good to have a little counter on all the sweetnes in scrapland ;) ;) Love the layout ...

Unknown said...

Stunning page Laura - the colour combo is awesome. Black makes such a statement... Hugs xx

annette said...

fantastic Laura your LO has a wow factor!!!... great colour combo.. hugz