Friday, October 4, 2013

More from SOD's 'Black Album'

I was lucky enough to get the embellishment add on 
from this months amazing SOD kit 'the black album'
In the add on was these really amazing 
IOD Everyday Vintage Collection Chalkboard Cards
from Prima!

When I saw them I knew I wanted to create a mini for my 
mother and father in law of a photo shoot we recently did! 


I used lots of the embellishments from the kit and the add ons!
I just loved the Webster's Pages Recorded Collection Trim 
and the Webster's Pages Cameo set

here are the inside pages








 
this mini was super thick





thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

oh my...such a gorgeous album laura!!I bet they loved it!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

An amazing mini album, Laura!! Love how you used the kit and add-on for this!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

langeatheart said...

What a fantastic idea! I love the mini album you did an awesome job with it! I am a regular follower love SOE! Would love it if you dropped by this month have a special giveaway for a very special cause! Hope to see you and all the best!
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

Monica said...

loving this album. so many wonderful pieces to it. It must have been such a joy to work with this kit and make this album.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wow! Looks so gorgeous!