Thursday, July 18, 2013

Second FWAB project!

I am loving the Flourish with A Bling products!  they are so well made.....and the colors are awesome!

So this is the second project I made for my new DT!!! (I am still super excited to be amongst these incredible ladies)



I used the Jasmine Laser Flourish Gold that I cut so I had more (can not have too many of these) and added some of the Adhesive Pearls 100 Pack Teal
around a few of the curves to add a bit more emphasis!



I also had fun with the title!
I used the sun from the Up in the Sky from the outdoor range to create my title!  I simply added the words and used the sun to create visual interest and have some fun!


 and lastly I added some more of the Adhesive Pearls 100 Pack Teal to the upper corner to finish off the visual triangle!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sandi Smith said...

Gorgeous layout Laura,,you have used the FWAB to perfection!!!