Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My First FWAB project!

I was super excited to be asked to be part of the 2013 Flourish With A Bling Design Team!  Then my package of goodies arrived and I felt like a kid on Christmas morning.....not sure which to play with first!

I decided the first project I would create will be something I wanted to try fro a while....a reverse canvas and I would make it for someone special - my sister Debbie!  She is an amazing woman with a big heart and loving spirit!  And if I ever decide I want to grow up (I'm over 40 so the chances of that happening aren't very good lol!) I would want to be like her!

So here it is!


I used Jasmine puffy Flourish Teal I added a bit of white gesso to make it pop a little more


I also cut the flourish so I could have a bit at both ends of my flower cluster


I also used a wooden bird cage from stash that I painted with gesso, the used a crackle medium, the sprayed with a light pink mist to make it more shabby. To make the birdcage pop I used the Adhesive Pearls 100 Pack in Pink
I also scattered the pearls on the tulle I used as an accent!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my post!
Don’t forget about this months challenge! I hope you will enter!

1 comment:

Tracey Sabella said...

Beautiful project, Laura!! ~ Blessings, Tracey
http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/