Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Anniversary kit reveal!

Hi everyone!  It's MAY DAY!  anyone doing anything fun today?  I am really hoping to scrap some this afternoon after I attack the mountain of laundry my family has accumulated this week!  Chores should NOT get in the way of scrappy time! lol!

The ScrapThat! kit this month is sooooooo beautiful!  A really fabulous kit chuck full of happy colors!

My first creations I created some paper rolls to add some dimension and interest!
I will have a quick tut later in the month on how I created these so make sure you check it out!
 

It is super simple layout but with the paper rolls and the fiber I think it really brings your attention to the photo of my beautiful granddaughter Gina!
I used some home made mist to change the color of the fiber so it would match the mood of the layout.  I also punched a few butterflies out of the vellum included in the kit & added some pearls for the bodies!
This layout was created using only the main kit - no add ons!

Here are a few of the details!




Hope you all have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: