Friday, April 12, 2013

Sous sketch April 12

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a wonderful day.  It has been raining here for 3 days and people have started to get water in their basements, the river has rose and a lot of farmers fields are flooded so I am really hoping the rain has ended for at least a few days.
This weeks sketch was a real challenge for me as I rarely ever create a double page spread, but that the good thing about SOUS, they do challenge you.  Although it took me a bit to create it I am happy with the results.

it reads
'Every year Cody and Tyler decorate their own trees to put in their rooms for Santa to leave them each a gift'

here are each page
 

and here is the wonderful sketch





have a great day

Laura

4 comments:

caroleanne said...

these layouts are brilliant, doesn't look like you struggled! I know I did!!!

Tracey Gregory said...

Awesome 2 pager! I love your dimension with the banners and flags and the tradition of the boys having their own trees! Beautiful work,my friend!

Fern said...

Beautiful 2 pager, Laura!! Great papers and embellies!!! Hugs!!

Jane Stirling said...

Stunning double pager Laura, totally loving the colour palette here. The banners are awesome, I need to do them! Great take on the sketch... Hugs xx