Monday, April 15, 2013

ScrapThat! Kit Reveal

Hi everyone!  This months kit was too much fun to work with!  I loved the papers and the colors were perfect and it has some awesome embellishments!

I thought I would post each layout in its own post so I my blog post is not so long

My first layout I did I used Amy's sketch...






This is my family a few years ago......
I love bricks....I think they are one of the coolest trends right now.....

to create the bricks
I took a piece of scrap cardstock and painted it with texture paint - you can find it at most craft stores.  you have to wait for it to air dry, drying it with a heat gun make the paint bubble and it just doesn't look right.  then I misted them with nougat and sand glimmer mist and allowed to dry.  I cut them into different sizes and adhered them onto my layout using some pop dots to add more dimension.

here are some of the details





Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by

No comments: