Thursday, February 28, 2013

My First Kit reveal

Hi everyone!  I am so excited to be sharing my very first creations with ScrapThat! with you!   This month we all got to work with an amazing company - Meg's Garden!  Their papers have beautiful designs and a glossy finish, and wonderful colors.

My first layout I  made for my challenge to you all this month.....

"Sometimes"


I used the MK, EAO, PAO, FAO for this one!

I rolled the Filmstrip and tacked it with a little hot glue to add dimension.  I also painted the chipboard butterfly with the smooch that is included in the kit, made some flowers with the cardstock and shredded the edges a bit.  To add some interest to the title I mixed my letter stickers



 

my next layout I did lots of fussy cutting.....these papers just begged to be fussy cut!  I used foam dots to add a little dimension and made a few more flowers!

'10 Little Toes'
I used the MK


and some of the details




my next layout is of my Godchildren....they are so sweet!  I cut the 'cherish' out one of the papers then adhered it under the chipboard scalloped circle that I had misted with pink.  I also misted the gauze and kind of stuck it under and through the flowers to add some texture.  I made a banner and tucked it up under the flowers. 

'Cherish'
I used the MK for this one

 
and some of the details



on my last layout I used Amy's beautiful sketch!  I tucked some of the gauze under the distressed and torn paper, a doiley from my stash and the gauze between the flowers


'Turning 2'
I used the MK, EAO, FAO, PAO


 a close up of the flowers



Thank you all so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

caroleanne said...

Hi Laura, your layouts are truly beautiful. I love all your hand made flowers. Congratulations on making the team. Have a great day. BFN x