Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More projects to share!

Sorry I have not updated lately!  It is a crazy time of year!  but I do love it!  The anticipation, the kids getting anxious, the smiles on peoples faces....

I wanted to share some more layouts I created with this months kit from the Flying Unicorn!

I LOVED the Tereasa Collins Vintage Findings in this months kit!  The paper is perfect for layering and the embellishments are awesome.  Here is one about our youngest.....



In the kit was also some Anna Griffin papers......perfect for this photo of my dad and his great grandson....a precious photo.  Maggi hosted a challenges this month to use poetry on your page and I love this poem


There was also a few sheets of Cosmo Cricket.... talk about a versatile kit!  This is my sister in law and her granddaughter!


Also this month The Flying Unicorn sponsored CSI color challenge blog.....VERY cool site and IC reated two layouts for it....The first one used Riddersholm papers and my Grandfather


The next one I used Glitz Designs papers and Manor house flowers.....this is our oldest....I must admit I love the way it turned out


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have an awesome day!

2 comments:

Tracey Gregory said...

Wow! What a range of subjects yet all done so beautifully. That photo of Grandad and the baby is too sweet!

SusieJ said...

Wow Laura! Those LOs are all stunning!
Love them...and I really must start using my kit!!lol
Hugs xx