Tuesday, November 13, 2012

hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a wonderful day!  This months kit was ful of gorgeous papers and a too fun OTP!  Lets start with my OTP

I stared at my OTP for a day....I LOVED it but to tell the truth I was a little worried...the ladies on this incredible team ALWAYS rock the OTP!  I wanted to stick with teh Christmas theme so I created this
DSCF0897
I had some Christmas picks which I glued on, added the word 'JOY' and used gold and red glimmer mist on the Kaiser wood stars (you can find them at the Unicorn store) and voila I have a a Christmas display for my wall!
here is some of the details
DSCF0898
DSCF0900
I also had fun creating with the Authentique peaceful line that had papers in this months kit!  Awesome line
The first one I created I layered a few of teh papers, distressed the edges, used the brink stencil -available at the store - and some texture paint from my stash and made some splatters for Tammy's challenge this month!  Before now I had not tried this technique but man I love the results!  I added the prima bird, the corner bling and the canvas flags all from the kit!
DSCF0960
some of the details
November Collage4
Also in this kit were some papers I was coveting....the Tereasa Collins Vintage Findings....wow gorgeous stuff!  The papers are fabulous and so are the embellishments....  I LOVE the gold accents!
I inked all the edges of the papers, folded over the corner on one of the papers (I used a ot of hot glue to keep it from letting go) and added the corner bling.  I also used the Vintage finds Border Strips to create a couple of rosettes and I altered the Vintage Finds Paper Flowers into my own flower!
DSCF0967
some of the details
November Collage2

No comments: