Saturday, July 28, 2012

More with G45

It's my turn to share more G45v projects with you!  I really do adore this company!


This first  layout I used the Happy Haunting line!  WOW!  This line is my favorite Halloween line yet!
I did a lot of fussy cutting..... I cut the clock, the fence, the pumpkins and the little witch on the pumpkin!  These papers were perfect for the pumpkins my kids and hubby carved!


here are some close ups


My second one...yup I cut the images out of the paper again,....just couldn't help myself!  They were perfect and made such a cute scene at the bottom of the page!


here is a close up of the little characters




on my next layout I used the curtain call line and created a layout about my oldest playing his guitar....Curtain call was perfect!
I wanted to get a little grungier on this one and used a template I had....LOTS of black ink, distressed the edges, used the 'applause' ticket and the 'record' and made a few barn stars


Here are some close ups

 Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Shona said...

Laura you just ROCKED these papers...just gorgeous creations!

SusieJ said...

Wonderful LOs Laura - those papers are perfect..I've often wondered what to do with my Graphic 45 papers (apart from stroke them!) and now I know...fussy cut!!
Hugs xx