Thursday, July 5, 2012

July KOM - Once Upon A Memory

Hi everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your summer and are able to stay cool!

This months kit is da bomb! It is so versatile.....I have done baby layouts, boys layouts and a girly layout! Talk about jam packed full of stuff!

This first layout is of our oldest, Cody, my handsome little man! The 7 gypsies papers are perfect for this photo. For the chipboard, I inked them in black, then I sprayed them with red glimmer mist, and added a little bit of perfect pearls available at the store. I made my journaling into mt title by adding some letter stickers into my handwritten journaling.

DSCF0215

here is some close ups

DSCF0213

I found this old photo of our youngest when he was little...his hair just killed me! I had to scrap it! The Fabscraps paper was the perfect fit! I made most of teh flowers (check out the tutorials section in the forum)

DSCF0238

here is a close up of the flowers

DSCF0239

On my next layout I also used lots of matting, adds lots of dimension without adding bulk. I inked and misted the doilies, the flowers are handmade and the letter stickers are from a previous kit. My little nephew is so precious and these papers were perfect for this photo!

DSCF0235

and some close ups

DSCF0236

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this months kit!

No comments: