Monday, April 9, 2012

Getting Creative with Creative Imaginations

This week we are featuring the charming Creative Imaginations! I was lucky enough to receive some papers from their delectable devotion line! This is such a impressive line with luxurious and understated but not pastel colors and lush & beautiful designs.
My first layout I went a little border punch happy! lol! I cut my papers to the size I wanted then used my punch around the page. It wasn't perfect but its ok....scrapbooking isn't perfect! I fussy cutted the butterflies out of Wings paper and made some flowers from the leftovers! I also used a Melissa Francis resin available at the store!


here are a few close ups;







My second project I took a more simple approach and let the red pop of colour bring the readers attention to the fabulous photo (taken by my BFF Michelle) I created a banner, sprayed some old chipboard with red velvet and sand glimmer mist available at the unicorn store and did a little paper folding to create the visual triangle!


here are a few close ups






Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments: