With this layout I cut the shaped paper, named experience in half, and layered smaller piece over. I also used the Belief paper as a photo mat...
I love the quote - 'Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things ~ Robert Brault
here are some close ups
On my next layout I wanted to add a little bit of dimension and distressing so I got the papers wet then rolled them up in a ball, unrolled them, flattened them a bit and dried them with my air gun.
and here is a close up,
I also created an altered project - an altered photo display
here are a few close ups
This was super easy to create...
1) I used two pages from the Kasier album
2) I cut my paper to fit and punched the holes in the top
3) I created two layouts using the paper I cut, and added some embellishments, and glued them onto the two Kaiser chipboard pages
4) I added binder rings
5) To make it so the photo display does not fall and flatten I cut two pieces of lace to 3" and hot glued one end the front and one to the back
6) to cover the glued edge I made a bow and glued it on7) I tied ribbon and lace to the binder rings!
Thanks so much for stopping by!