Friday, March 2, 2012

Some more Kaiser lovin' at the Flying Unicorn

I really enjoy working with Kasier products....This time I worked with the incredible 'Chapter one' line.

With this layout I cut the shaped paper, named experience in half, and layered smaller piece over. I also used the Belief paper as a photo mat...

I love the quote - 'Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things ~ Robert Brault

I also inked the laser cut fence in the black and used some liquid pearls as accents. The flowers were made out of the leftover papers!


here are some close ups

On my next layout I wanted to add a little bit of dimension and distressing so I got the papers wet then rolled them up in a ball, unrolled them, flattened them a bit and dried them with my air gun.

and here is a close up,

I also created an altered project - an altered photo display



here are a few close ups



This was super easy to create...

1) I used two pages from the Kasier album

2) I cut my paper to fit and punched the holes in the top

3) I created two layouts using the paper I cut, and added some embellishments, and glued them onto the two Kaiser chipboard pages

4) I added binder rings

5) To make it so the photo display does not fall and flatten I cut two pieces of lace to 3" and hot glued one end the front and one to the back

6) to cover the glued edge I made a bow and glued it on

7) I tied ribbon and lace to the binder rings!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Shona said...

Laura....these are all so gorgeous! Love your flowers too just stunning!!!!!!!! YUMMY