Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Our March Guest CT at the Unicorn

http://jocmomentsoftime.blogspot.com/

This month we get to work with the amazingly talented Jeni
you HAVE to check out her blog it is full of wonderful masterpieces ...she is uber talented!

here is what she had to say;

Hi I'm Jeni. I'm thrilled to be a part of such a diversely talented group of scrappers working with the Creative Team and Members of Flying Unicorn. I'm an Aussie with a Canadian dh, so we get to spend time in two beautiful countries, Australia and Canada. We have twins, a boy and girl who are growing up way too fast for me and my camera, and a dog Buddy.
Inspired by my Grandma's talent for crafts, I've always loved to create in some form or another. I've been a scrapbooker forever,lol. Even as a child I would take photos and write stories about them. I've been scrapbooking as we know it today for about 15 years. Although in the early days all we had were stickers! My style has changed over that time and with so many influences and fabulous products. Today, I guess I have two distinctly different styles Storybook/whimsical style usually in 3d, where I love to extend the photo and create a scene. I also like to create in a Shabby/arty/, sometimes messy kind of style. lol.
I been lucky to have had many opportunities in scrapbooking. For the past 5 yrs I've been a design team member on the Colour Team for Scrapbook Creations. I've authored regular features and three year long series of published articles, "What's Your Style?"and "Scrapping with the Stars" (astrology and scrapping). More recently, "Reality Bites" (scrapping about real life issues).
I've been published in the Australian magazines Scrapbook Creations, Scrapbooking Memories and For Keeps. Internationally in Canadian Scrapbooker, Memory Makers, and Creating Keepsakes. I was also a tutor at the Australian Scrapbooking Convention. I've been on a few teams over the years, recently, in 2010, Dusty Attic and in 2011, My Creative Scrapbook.
I'm a Midwife and Teacher by professions when I'm not scrapping. I'd like to say I'm a domestic engineer, but I'm not really all that domesticated...I'd rather be scrapping!
I'm so pleased for the opportunity to share my creations with you.

No comments: